Thursday, January 24, 2008

the museum continues




it's been some time since i last said anything here.
things are going good.
really good actually.
the after school museum program is going really really well and that makes me really really happy.
because it is what i do everyday. i mean i do other things too, but...ok, let me rephrase that. it is my favorite thing that i do everyday.
i tell the kids 3:00, they get there at 2:50 and are waiting for me to unlock the door.
3-7 at the museum.
we play games, dance horo, dance kuchek, make crafts, i even have them doing leadership/team building activities i find on the Internet cause...well, why not. it's something to do.
and maybe it even helps in building teams and making leaders... who knows. can't hurt, right?
we have speed tournaments (the card game), play charades, girls put on mustaches and boys dress up in wigs.
anyway, without further rambling on my part, i'll continue with your very exclusive photo glimpse of a normal day at my museum/youth center in zlataritsa.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home