Wednesday, July 12, 2006

about to leave work to pick up the beads and silver to make Amber's bridesmaid's jewelry for her wedding.
if i can't be there in person, at least a little bit of me will be there in spirit.
if you (you being the person who isn't reading this since nobody has the address to my blog)
but anyway, where was i... oh yes, if you want to see some pictures, here you go:









i was going to take pictures of every piece i made with intentions of setting up an ebay store or something...
didn't happen.
we'll see...i'm going to bring all my jewelry making things with me to bulgaria... i'm sure they have beads and whatnot over there.
i hope so... i love making it...
takes my mind off of... everything.
:-)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home