Friday, June 29, 2007

so apparently "I'm trying to grow my hair out because I want long hair. just a little little little bit off the ends"
translates into Bulgarian as,
"I'd like it all chopped off, please. And the quicker you could make that happen, the better"

here is the picture of exactly what i didn't want.
if i don't look happy in the picture, it is because i'm not.


however, i'm willing to bet i'm a whole lot happier than this guy at the sofia zoo.

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?





2 Comments:

At Monday, July 02, 2007, Blogger LauraDyas said...

Tracy,
So glad to the blog is updated. For what it is worth, I think your hair is cute! You have a beautiful face and no matter how your hair is cut you are still beautiful. I have had some bad hair cuts and the best thing is...it grows! Hang in there and remember I am always thinking about you and hoping things are going well for you.
Laura

 
At Friday, July 27, 2007, Blogger Nero said...

Wow thats a terrible zoo. I can't believe they make the animals live in those conditions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home