Monday, September 04, 2006

for the next two years.....


so we found out our placements this morning.
for the next two years i'll be in....get ready for it.....
zlataritsa!
don't worry, i hadn't heard of it either.
it is a tiny village close to veliko turnovo. (which is supposed to be the most beautiful city in bulgaria)
oh, did i mention it is tiny?
because it is.
about 5,000 people in the whole municipality.
which is alright with me.
my job is going to consist of planing day camps, teaching english, translating documents, coordinating sports programs for the kids there.
there is a lot more to it, but i don't have my description sheet in front of me.
i meet my counterpart this afternoon. (the person from my town who will be helping me, with work, my apartment and all that kind of thing)

ok.... just wanted to let you guys know what i'm up to.
i leave tomorrow for zlataritsa until friday to see the town and where i will be working in october.
excited/ nervous.

also, hiking this weekend was fantastic.
again, as soon as i can i'll try to get the pictures up.
simply beautiful.

i'll let you guys know on friday how it goes.
love you.

- tracy

5 Comments:

At Monday, September 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy,
It Sounds like wonderful assignment in a wonderful place. I think being in a small time will be great. Can't wait to come visit. By the time springs woles around you should really know the area and the people. We miss you loads. Mom

 
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006, Blogger A Girl said...

Hello Miss Tracy,

I look forward to living in Bulgaria vicariously through you.

Kisses,
Miss Caryn

 
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006, Blogger Wifer said...

Hey Tracy,

Nothing new here. Still missing you:) You will be an awesome teacher. Keep the pictures coming.

Love you smoochie
Dee

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi love! I miss you a lot, but bulgaria sounds AMAZING. Keep to posts coming but email me too if you have a chance! lindsay.stern@gmail.com

xoxoxo

-lindsay

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006, Blogger tracy said...

muah! i love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home